Appreciating that art and beauty can be found in all our surroundings, up-and-coming young French photographer Alexandre Chamelat unveils a captivating series inspired by Montreal’s diversely-designed Metro system. Taken from similar points of view in different locations throughout the subway lines, Alexandre invites viewers to enjoy a surprisingly colourful and dynamic voyage underground into the sub-terrain world of Quebec’s largest and most urban hub.
- RT @onebandoflight: There's something comforting to my core about "Le Chateau" trending in September 2020.28 Sep 2020
- RT @jay_Q26: Since Le Chateau is trending on Twitter Canada, I want to say that working there is one of the greatest things ever as a retai28 Sep 2020
- RT @sarahrimmington: My 100% 80s grade 8 grad outfit was from Le Chateau. A floral dress with a sash tied at the hips & top that bloused ov28 Sep 2020
- RT @herbivorous: In jr high I purchased a pair of shiny leggings with a pattern of Andy Warhol Marilyns done in various shades of neon from28 Sep 2020
- RT @erinchrusch: Samantha Taylor, who hosted Video Hits after school from a fantastic white leather chair, wore Le Chateau. Thats how I, s28 Sep 2020