STYLE FILES: WHAT TO WEAR TO EVERY SPRING OCCASION
With spring officially here, we’re gearing up for all the upcoming showers, brunches, and parties. From feminine florals to romantic pastels, we’re sharing our favourite looks to help kick off the new season. We’ve got your spring occasion style, covered.
1. This chiffon floral dress, featuring an elegant cowl neckline and playful hemline, is a swoon-worthy option for your next event. Pair with a metallic belt and some strappy heels, and you’ll be twirling the night away.
2. From the flattering a-line silhouette to the feminine ruffled detail, this cold shoulder number will be on repeat for all those baby shower or engagement party invites. Complete the ensemble with pops of metallic.
3. An off-the-shoulder fuchsia blouse tucked into this floral printed skirt makes for the ultimate afternoon tea pairing. It might not feel like springtime yet, but you’ll look like it in this fun and bright look. Bonus: the skirt has pockets!
4. What’s sleek, chic, and is sure to get you noticed at your next gathering? A standout jumpsuit. Jump on the jumpsuit trend with this modern option featuring a ruffled, off-the-shoulder neckline. Finish the look with some neutral heels.
5. Perfect for Sunday brunch with the family, this pastel ensemble is both classic and stylish. For an effortless spring look, go for monochrome with this blush blazer, blouse, and coordinating accessories.
Need some workwear inspiration? Check out our five ways to update your office attire here.